CONNECT YOUR PRINTER TO A WIRELESS NETWORK USING HP SOFTWARE
SHARE YOUR PROBLEM
DIAGNOSE YOUR PRINTER
123.hp.com/envy5660 – Wireless Setting
Users can set up and mage the printer wireless connection and perform several network management tasks which includes printing information about network settings, changing wireless settings and switching wireless function on or off.
How to switch on the wireless capability of the printer?
Touch the Wireless button to switch on or off the wireless capabilities of your HP Envy 5660 printer.
- If an active connection is established, then the Wireless light is a solid blue. Now, the printer shows the Wireless icon along with the Signal Bars icon.
- If the wireless option is switched off, then the Wireless light is off.
How to print the wireless test report and network configuration page?
Simultaneously, click on Wireless and Information button for a couple of seconds to print the test report.
- The wireless network test report will show the diagnostics result about the status of the wireless network, wireless signal strength, detected networks and more.
- On the other hand, the network configuration page, will show the network status, network name and the host name.
How to change wireless settings (Windows)?
- Open the HP software you have installed.
- Click on the Tools menu on the printer software.
- From the list of options available, choose Device Setup & Software.
- Touch Reconfigure Wireless Settings and then follow the onscreen instructions displayed.
How to restore network settings to default settings?
From the printer’s control panel screen, press the Wireless and Cancel button simultaneously and hold them for three seconds.
How to connect your printer to your computer with USB cable (non-network connection)?
- Insert the software CD in the computer.
- Now, follow the instructions displayed on screen.
- When asked, connect the printer to the computer by clicking the USB on the Connection Options screen.
- Follow the prompts displayed on screen.
In case the printer software has been installed already, then the HP Envy 5660 will operate as a plug-and-play device. If the software is not installed, insert the printer software CD and follow the onscreen instructions.Driver& manuals Download From 123.hp.com/envy5660 or 123.hp.com/setup 5660.
123-hp-com.site is an independent service provider for printer technical assistance. All the above information of the names, images, information, services and products on this website are refer to guide the user. we do not assert any ownership, association or endorsement of the HP products listed in this website. Users are advised to review our policies for all the website usages.
123-hp-com.site is technical support service provider.our vision is to provide world class tech support service to ease and simplify the life of an average computer/gadget user and to make using device a happy experience.